To receive information about upcoming shows and performances,
contact to be put
on my e-mail list.
Studio visits and sales information are
available upon request.
I recycle many used and found objects for costumes, props, and installations.
I would appreciate any contributions or donations.
If interested, I would ask that you provide the name of a deceased one a death that was
especially difficult to deal with. If you wish, you may also share a memory, whether good
or bad. You may request to have this information confidential if you desire.
- locks of hair or hair trimmings
- dead flies
- black suits (damaged ones are fine)
- black dress clothes (damaged ones are fine)
- old medications (especially ointments)
- liquid medicines (cough syrups, Pepto-Bismal, etc.)
- pearls (especially seed pearls)
- candles (black, white, brown, red, and yellow)
- broken mirrors
- handfuls of dirt
- crow or raven feathers
- cremation ashes
- human bones
- snakeskin sheddings
- hospital gowns or scrubs
- medical instruments
- glass oral thermometers
- broken car windows
- black fabric
- black or cream-colored ribbon
- gold fringe and trim
- old broken jewelry
- Swarovski crystals
- gold beads
- entomological pins
- broken pocket watches and old clocks
- gold leaf